Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chad Darnell's 12 of 12

Finally! I remembered, had my camera available, and actually did it! So, I'm a little late getting it posted. Dial-up. Enough said.

Saturday morning

This is the time I remembered it was the 12th. I had actually been up for about an hour.


MMMMM!!!
Mmmmm. Becca, my youngest (15) made scones!

Picture perfect day

Perfect Spring day.

All that's left...
All that's left after paying the bills.

Time to update
Time to freshen the color.

Dropping off my daughter
Dropped off Becca and her best friend at The Woodlands Mall.
Market Street
On to Market Street to hang out. It's one of my favorite spots.

Photobucket
Prom night for some.
More Market Street
More Market Street. That's Tommy Bahama's behind the trees, and Borders to my right.

Photobucket
Jamba Juice for dinner. Regular Mango Mantra with an immunity boost.

Fountains @ Market Street
The fountains with several soaking wet children playing in them. It was getting a little cool with the sun going down.

Veronica Mars
Home at last for a couple of episodes of Veronica Mars, season 3.

4 comments:

Scooter said...

Looks like a fun day. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Dogeared said...

Welcome to 12 of 12! Looks like you had a nice chilled out day :D

(It seems some of your photos turned out a little large and were cropped so part was lost - did you paste in code from Photobucket by any chance? If so, you can add a little bit to the code to shrink the photos. The code normally ends with blachblah][/a] (except the < brackets, Blogger won't let me post them here, it thinks I'm trying to code).

Just inside the main bit, you need to add width="400", so your end would look like this:

blahblah width="400"] [/a]

If you've uploaded them via Blogger, then I'd suggest trying to upload to Photobucket, as it's easier to keep the right space between text and photos, when you paste in the code. You'll have to play around with the width - I tweaked my Blog layout, so that I know the width of the main column, and any portrait photos need to be 400 wide and landscape need to be 500 wide. Plus if you use PB code, then anyone can click the photo and see it bigger). Any questions, just leave a comment with your email address on my Blog :-)

(I'm late to commenting as I got back late on the 14th and so my 12 of 12 was delayed too)

Helen (Dogeared, 12er)
http://www.dogearedphotos.blogspot.com

kolls said...

Thanks for the comment! I love that you live in TW - my darling boyfriend's from there, his family and friends are all still there, and I want to move there! (He's such a hipster though, he's anti-Woodlands. LAME.) Sic 'em Bears! Were you in a sorority? (Always have to ask!)

Di Pie said...

i haven't ever heard of La Petite Frost..is it expensive?